Friday, September 30, 2011

Flannel Friday - PIZZA

Happy half birthday to Flannel Friday! Six whole months of non-stop creativeness!

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of using the song "B-I-N-G-O" for any five letter word I can think of. Next week's pizza storytime is a prime example. I used Google Images for the pictures and enlarged them. The letters were made using the largest sized font in Word. Everything was laminated and velcroed on the back. All in all an easy and fun flannel board to make.


 "P-I-Z-Z-A"
There is a food I really like and it is very yummy.
P-I-Z-Z-A
P-I-Z-Z-A
P-I-Z-Z-A
And pizza is its name-o.

On my pizza I like cheese, and it is very yummy.
P-I-Z-Z-A
P-I-Z-Z-A
P-I-Z-Z-A
And pizza is its name-o.


Continue with pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, and any other pizza topping you want to add.

Don't forget to check out the roundup hosted by Sharon on Rain Makes Applesauce, and visit us on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY indeed! I like the idea of using different vocabulary words for the other verses, instead of clapping out the letters. And realistic photos are such a great change-up from flannel images! Thanks for being part of Flannel Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! I wanted something different, and I think the kids will like this.

    ReplyDelete