Friday, October 12, 2012

Flannel Friday - Way Up High in the Apple Tree

Happy Friday, everyone!

This Friday I'm proud to show off my felt version of "Way Up High in the Apple Tree".



Way Up High in the Apple Tree
Way up high in the apple tree
arms above head
Two little apples did I see.
make two fists
So I shook that tree as hard as I could,
wiggle body all over
Down, came the apples.
bring arms down, wiggling fingers
Mmmmmm, they were good!
rub tummy

The tree trunk is made from a die cut of a tree without leaves. The leaves are actually from a cloud die. When we get to the end of the song, I shake the tree so the apples fall off.

Sarah at Read, Sarah, Read is hosting the round up this week. Learn more about Flannel Friday on our blog. Chat with us on Facebook and browse through our Pinterest boards.

3 comments:

  1. This is always such a favorite song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those were cloud dies! Cool idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have a large flannel tree, but I never thought to take it off and shake it. That's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete