Friday, July 25, 2014

Flannel Friday Reboot - Five Birthday Candles

Happy Birthday to me (tomorrow)!!!

I posted an Inspired By flannel waaaaay back in November of 2011 called Five Birthday Candles. The post was inspired by Storytime Katie. I used the flannel today in storytime, but was in a rush and didn't have time to memorize Jane Cobb's rhyme again. I made up a super simple, yet interactive, chant to go along with it:




Five Birthday Candles
Five birthday candles on a birthday cake
Let's blow one out...
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Now there are four birthday candles on a birthday cake...
--Miss Mollie

I'm hosting the round up this week, so be sure to check back later. You can also find Flannel Friday on Facebook, Pinterest, and at our Flannel Friday Blog. If you're new to Flannel Friday, don't forget to add your name and location to our Where Is Flannel Friday map.

1 comment:

  1. This is "my kinda chant", super simple. Best wishes for your birthday and thanks for hosting ~ jane

    ReplyDelete