Friday, July 27, 2012

Flannel Friday - Foxy by Emma Dodd

It's Flannel Friday once again! This week, I'm happy to share with everyone my felt version of Foxy by Emma Dodd.


Emily is about to start at a new school and she's worried that she doesn't have what she needs for her big day. Foxy uses his magic to come to her rescue, but he has his work cut out for him!



Amanda is this week's host at her blog Toddler Tales. There are several ways to get involved! Check out the Flannel Friday blog for more information about FF, see submissions on our Pinterest page, and talk about all things Flannel Friday on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! This book looks like a keeper! But then, I love anything by Emma Dodd. <3

    We haven't gotten our copy processed yet but I think I need to put it on hold so that I can read it before it heads out to the stacks. Sounds like it will be a great new addition to a Back-to-School list/theme.

    Thanks for sharing this week! Your flannel is impressive!
    ~K~

    ReplyDelete