Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flannel Friday - The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear

Hello fellow Flannel Friday-ers! My first submission in a loooong time is from the book The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear by David Bruins and Hilary Leung.

Watch the story play out:


I made the ninja, cowboy, and bear pieces using the coloring pages from the Ninja Cowboy Bear website. I colored them in with markers, laminated them, and my assistant cut them out. The rocks, baskets, and bunnies were made using clip art from Open Clip ArtThe video was made using the Vine app for iPhone.



Anne at So Tomorrow is hosting the round up this week. Make sure you fill our our Where in the World is Flannel Friday survey. We want to hear from everyone who participates in Flannel Friday, both bloggers and readers. Tell us your state (your city is optional) and we'll put it all together in one fancy map!

Be sure to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.

6 comments:

  1. I have such a soft spot for this book! I don't think my ST kids really "got it" but it entertains me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I think I need a Ninja story time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally made my day! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU for making such a fun book! The kids all loved it.

      Delete