Saturday, April 9, 2011

Preschool/Toddler Time - Ducks

More ducks!!!

See my post here to find out about my Toddler and Preschool Storytime formats.

Books Used
Dimity Duck by Jane Yolen and Sebastien Braun
I used this with my toddler and preschool groups.








Duck Dunks by Lynne Berry
Toddlers only.












 
Duckie's Ducklings by Frances Barry
Preschool only. The children were hysterical with laughter when I turned the page to find another duckling that Duckie didn't notice!






Special Song
"Little Ducks" (to the tune of "London Bridge" borrowed from PreschoolEducation
I played the song on my keyboard after I taught the children the words.

Felt Board
I used Miss Mary Liberry's "Baby Duck, Are You in the Blue Egg?" activity. My version looks like this:

























Craft
Toddler Craft on top, preschool craft on bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment