Friday, April 15, 2011

Flannel Friday - Pretty Ladybugs

Happy Friday! The rest of the Flannel Friday gang is posting felt board ideas for "One World, One Story", the theme of their Summer Reading Program. But I'd like to give a little love to Texas where our theme is "Dig Up a Good Book". I'll be using this flannel board for our insect theme in July.


Pretty Ladybug
Sung to: "The Muffin Man"

Ladybug has 1 black spot,
1 black spot, 1 black spot;
Ladybug has 1 black spot,
Pretty ladybug!
Continue until there are 6 spots.
  
While we sing, I'll place the numeral on the board, too.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love counting flannels! And my storytime kids already know this tune because we do a different flannel with this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute! I like that the song is predictable and everyone can join along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I almost can't wait until summer to use it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete