Friday, July 15, 2011

Flannel Friday - Five Little Monkeys

Today's Flannel Friday post is flashing back to my early days of storytime, back when I was still a shelver (eep!). This is the first flannel board I ever made.


"Five Little Monkeys Swinging From a Tree"
Five little monkeys swinging from a tree,
Teasing Mr. Crocodile, "You can't catch me!"
When along comes Mr. Crocodile 
AAAAANNNNNDDDD SNAP!!! 


Continue on until you have no monkeys left. Depending on the mood of the crowd, I either have the monkeys stay gone or climb back up the tree at the end of the song.






This week's roundup is hosted by @aflemming at rovingfiddlehead kidlit.

3 comments:

  1. Love the mischievous grins on those monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cool crocodile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo awesome. You've got a whole set here! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete