Friday, May 3, 2013

Flannel Friday - Five Little Robots


Happy Friday, everyone! My post this week was inspired by Cate's song Five Little Robots. I was hunting for robot songs to use in my storytime, and she saved the day! I changed the wording slightly to fit, but I've provided her original lyrics down below.

The clip art came from openclipart. The robots are laminated and each has a magnet glued to the back.


Five Little Robots
Hank has 5 little robots in his shop this week.
This one’s microchips are fried,  
and that one sprung a leak.
 
Hank will give this one a look-see,
He’ll know just what to do,
And when this robot leaves Hank’s shop,
It will be as good as new! 
 
(repeat with 4, 3, 2, and 1)

--Cate at Storytiming

Library Quine is hosting the roundup this week. Don't forget to visit our Facebook page, our Pinterest page, and the Flannel Friday blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment